On Sunday, September 28th bring your pup along to enjoy a dog parade, vendor fair and dog show beginning at 1:00. Rotary Club of St. Peters and the City of St. Peters sponsors the Bark for the Park Dog Parade and Show to help build the Rotary Dog Park at Lakeside 370.
- The parade begins at 1:30 so make sure to register yourself and your furry companion on time.
- Dog lovers pay $20 and are given a free t-shirt
- Optional four-legged friends pay $5 and it includes a free bandana
- Water and treats will be available for you and your pet
- Vendor is from 1pm-4pm
- Vendors must be set-up between 11am-12: 30pm
- $35 for a space
- Tents are allowed and you’ll need to provide your own table and chairs
- Keep in mind this an outside event with no electricity
- No human food or drink products
- Registration begins at 2pm and the show starts at 3pm
- $5 registration per class
- Gator Island Grill will provide food and drinks purchased with cash only.
- Winners of each class will receive a ribbon and the People’s Choice winner will be rewarded with a small trophy
- The shows include, Most Expressive Eyes, Best Crossbreed, Best Vocal Performance, Wiggliest Butt and more.
The event address:Lakeside 370 Park 1000 Lakeside Park Drive 63376 St. Peters, MO
For more information about Bark for the Park Dog Parade in St. Peters, contact us at (636) 939-3000.