- The indoor dog park is 4,000 sq. ft. filled with activities for your pup. They are allowed to be off leash so they can jump through the obstacles, slide down ramps and squeeze through tubes! The dog park was designed for all dog breeds of many different shapes and sizes. There is plenty of space for those dogs who want to take a break on the sidelines.
- It was also designed for fully equipped safety with wall to wall K-9 rubber flooring. Even the outdoor dog run has mud free, K-9 grass. This makes it a less dangerous atmosphere when your dog is running around.
- Our trained staff is all hands on. They take care of your companions needs, watch over them carefully and their medical experience helps if there are any behavioral issues. Most importantly they provide constructive play time.
- Don’t worry, Baxter’s always keeps the owner in mind! While your pet plays their heart out, enjoy refreshments, snacks while watching TV on our flat screen. We also provide free Wifi!
- To ensure your pets safety, we require bringing in medical documentation from your vet.
If you think your pup would enjoy Baxter’s Indoor Dog Park, give us a call at 636-939-3000.